My Favourite Method for Applying Concealer

When it comes to applying concealer, there is tons of advice out there - apply it before foundation, apply it after foundation, apply it with your fingers.... Today I am sharing my favourite way to apply concealer.

tarte amazonian clay concealer and ecotools brushes
My favourites: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer, $26, available at Sephora stores, sephora.com or tartecosmetics.com. EcoTools smudge brush and highlighting brush from the Essentials Eye Set, $7.99 at Rexall drug stores or ecotools.com

Over the years, I have learned that less is more. That definitely is true when we are talking about concealer. I find that the more you use, the more obvious it is that you're covering something up. Instead of a concealer brush, I like to use two tiny brushes, either eye or lip, to apply my concealer. First, I apply foundation to my face. I then use the smaller brush to apply concealer to the blemish and I use the bigger brush to blend. Finally, I set the concealer with a little bit of powder to make sure it lasts throughout the day. That's all there is to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

January Favourites!

April Favourites!